Are you ready to grow in every area of your life: family, career, and friends? If so, then get “plugged-in.” Jesus said, “For where two or three gathered in my name, there I will be among them.” The church is not the building but the people.
Meeting together and growing together were an integral part of the early church structure the groups were large enough to allow individual to minister to one another using their spiritual gifts and be disciple in the teachings of Christ.
Getting involved in your local church exists for the same reason; to help us be connected, grow in our spiritual maturity and become more Christ-like.
- Provide opportunities for developing your gifts through helping others
- Encourage each person to study and apply God's word in practical ways
- Challenge us to action and spiritual growth
- Encourage members to reach out with the message of Christ by serving one another, the community, and the world
- Strengthen our congregation